Thursday, November 19, 2009

iheartfilm // We're all in this together // The I Heart Revolution


inspirations & challenges from the i heart film (documentary by hillsong united, produced by joel houston)

There's so much need in the world, I can't possibly make a difference:

"Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something"

"We cannot do everything and there is a sense of liberation in realizing that. This enables us to do something and to do it very well. It may be incomplete, but it is the difference between the master builder and the worker. We are the workers, not the master builder; the ministers, not the messiah. We are prophets of a future that is not our own." - By Archbishop Oscar Romero

I'm not good enough to be used by God:

"He loved us when we were useless to him"

I'm fine with God, I pray, I go to church most of the time...:

"If what's happening inside the 4 walls of church isn't having an effect on the streets outside then maybe we missing the point"

A C.S. Lewis quote that's been around my head lately after hearing it in Brooke Fraser's 'C.S. Lewis Song':

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world" - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment